I do this all year. Yes! Although it’s hard to keep up with this list, who gives a crap?
#1. Watch at least a minimum of 3 films starting today (2Jan2012) and 7 films on weekends (or on work off days..)
– to fulfill my inner (and outer) desires for more film views…
#2. A Jog a Day Never Killed Anybody
– except for those suffering from leg-impaired diseases, which you currently (and thankfully) do not have. Not only do you get a better body, you also risk yourself from getting diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Plus, you helped release carbon dioxide into the earth which helps in processing photosynthesis for a healthier and yummier environment. :)
#3. Never Forget to Say Thank You
– because you’ll never know who’s life you might make feel better by appreciating their effort. :)
#4. Get Back to School Promo
– because the greatest gift a person can get for themselves is Education.
#5. Attend more Filipino Film Festivals
– apparently, your country is the ONLY one who doesn’t appreciate their own breed of talented filmmakers. Why not start attending these films as well and who knows, you just might affect that person sitting next to you in the office in watching. :)
So far I’m yet to add more to this list in the next few days. Thanks for dropping by! :)